Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Games Kids Play

I walk in to the play room the other day, and the kids are playing with these reflective stickers we got for trick-or-treating.  I go over and start doing the laundry, and that's when I hear Brianna say, "which one has more hair on it?"  To which Logan responds, "that one", as he points to the orange sticker.  "Nope", says Brianna, so sure of herself as she lifts the sticker to reveal a few pieces of dog, bunny, and people hair.  Then she looks at Logan to be sure he is watching as she lifts the pink sticker, which looks as if she ran it along Sparky's back.  This thing was almost black.  Right away I am thinking, yikes, is my house that dirty?  But I think about it a second, and those stickers have been around for a month.  I do remember seeing one of the stickers on Chili also, so who knows?  I remember playing some strange games when I was a kid too.  Poop on a stick, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment