Friday, November 9, 2012

Laughing all the way from the bank

My husband and I share a lot of the same qualities.  But, unlike me, he gets embarrassed when the kids act silly in public.  One afternoon, he had the pleasure of taking the kids with him to the bank.  I can just imagine the kids not wanting to stand still while they waited in line, and am sure they asked if they would get lollipops a million times.  They know the bank and pharmacy give them out.  These kids are smart.  Anyway, as they stood in line at the bank, my daughter ripped one.  Then she proceeded to yell out that she had farted, and it stunk really bad.  It did, and everyone in line noticed.  I can picture my husband turning red in the face with embarrassment, and starting to sweat.  He does that when embarrassed, or nervous.  Most of the customers thought it was funny and laughed, but he was quick to get out of there as soon as he could.  My poor Hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment