Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What was that now?


We were in a store the other day, when I picked up a turkey baster and said to my 4 year old daughter, "Daddy wants one of these to get the snails out of the fish tank."  She looked at it and thought for a second before saying, "That's for Daddy's butt."  I was shocked by her statement, but could not help to giggle.  What would make her say that?  The more I thought about it, the harder it was not to laugh.  When I got to the end of the isle where she was standing there was a woman, who had heard what she had said.  She looked at me and then she looked at the turkey baster.  The look on her face was priceless.  It was everything I could do not to burst into laughter.  It was definitely a moment I will remember forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment